- How to set and enforce boundaries.
- How to say no.
- How to say no without making people think you hate them.
- How to refuse sex without getting beaten up.
- How to detect and obey other people’s boundaries.
- How and when to disclose disability.
- How to comfort people.
Things social skills courses actually teach:
- Passing .
- Gender norms.
- How to survive if you are magically transported to the world of american high school teen movies.
I woke up at 9:30 this morning and was so proud of myself that I celebrated with a nap.
"He can’t possibly be your service dog! You don’t look nearly disable enough to need a service dog."